Family Adventure Whales Dolphins & Volcanoes – Azores
SMALL GROUP TOUR
Specific school holiday dates for families:
Week 1: 29th July – 5th August 2017 Week 2: 5th August – 12th August 2017
- 3 Whale and Dolphin watching trips to sea with our expert guide
- Island tour “Geysers, bubbling mud and volcanoes” – taken with other families
- 7 nights 4**** accommodation bed and breakfast in a family friendly hotel with indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Fun educational talks, activities and presentations during the holiday.
- Marine themed quizzes, games and children’s activity packs
- Full services of UK Expert guide who will accompany you on boat trips and offer a program of presentations and workshops
- Return airport transfers
- Option to add our swimming with dolphins program
The Dolphin and Whale Connection are excited to be introducing this fun and educational family holiday. Designed with families in mind they offer you and your children the opportunity to be part of something incredible – learning about whales and dolphins, seeing them from the boats and the chance to help preserve our oceans!
These holiday experiences are only available for 3 weeks during the year and are led by our very own Whale and Dolphin Superhero – Russell Arnott MSc. He will run all age workshops and he will then accompany you out on the boat. More information about Russell can be found here.
We also offer tailor made family whale and dolphin watching holidays These are independent packages with flexible dates (Saturday departures from April to October).