Beautiful town house on harbour (sleeps 8)
This is a traditional Azorean house located in Lajes do Pico by the harbour, from where our whale watching and dolphin swimming vessels depart. It is ideally located on the seafront with fantastic views of the sea and the highest mountain in Portugal.
The house sleeps a maximum of 8 people. Accommodation includes two bedrooms (one double, one with a bunk bed), a mezzanine with twin beds and a sofa bed in the living room. Other rooms include a dining room, open-plan kitchen and two bathrooms.
The house is fully equipped with all the facilities you may need during your holiday: fireplace, hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, toaster, washing machine, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board, TV, wifi, baby cot & high chair, children’s games, books, and all sheets and towels are included. Outside there is parking available. Breakfast and half board catering is offered at the nearby restaurant “Whale’come ao Pico”. A cleaning service and babysitters are available.
Ideal for families or small groups, our Whale Watching Azores packages prices start from £520 per person per week depending upon the size of your group.
What is Included?
Airport transfer to the hotel. Airport transfer (transfers Pico and Horta airport are included in the price on the Saturday arrival. If your transfer time is NOT a Saturday we can arrange a transfer which you will need to pay directly to the taxi driver). Boat transfers are included if required.
- Full services of local boat team who attends to all practical arrangements and any additional requests
- 7 nights self catering accommodation in our private house.
- Five Whale watching trips (3 Hours) with expert skipper and guide. Snorkelling in the lagoon.
- Whaling Museum visit ( 5 euros). Presentation on the geology of the Island with expert Island guide
- Orientation, Marine biologist talk about the marine mammals of the Azores, audio-visual presentation and information about the migrations of dolphins and whales through the Azores. Introductory meeting. Each week there is a program of specialist presentations on marine life, conservation and photography.
Email us here to check prices for your group or call 01273 882778 to discuss your requirements.