Beautiful town house on harbour (sleeps 8)
This is a traditional Azorean house located in Lajes do Pico by the harbour, from where our whale watching and dolphin swimming vessels depart. It is ideally located on the seafront with fantastic views of the sea and the highest mountain in Portugal.
The house sleeps a maximum of 8 people. Accommodation includes two bedrooms (one double, one with a bunk bed), a mezzanine with twin beds and a sofa bed in the living room. Other rooms include a dining room, open-plan kitchen and two bathrooms.
The house is fully equipped with all the facilities you may need during your holiday: fireplace, hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, toaster, washing machine, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board, TV, wifi, baby cot & high chair, children’s games, books, and all sheets and towels are included. Outside there is parking available. Breakfast and half board catering is offered at the nearby restaurant “Whale’come ao Pico”. A cleaning service and babysitters are available.
Ideal for families or small groups, our Swimming with Dolphins Package prices start from £580 per person per week depending upon the size of your group.
What is Included?
- Airport transfer to the hotel (transfers Pico and Horta airport are included in price on the Saturday arrival and departure. If your transfer time is NOT a Saturday we can arrange a transfer which you will need to pay directly to the taxi driver). Boat transfers are included if required.
- 7 nights self catering accommodation in our private house.
- Five Dolphin swim trips (3 Hours) with expert skipper and dolphin swim guide. This will involve a swimming prep briefing with guidance on snorkelling in the open ocean and how to aproach the dolphins. It helps if you can swim and have snorkelled before ( or practice before holiday )
- Snorkelling in the lagoon
- Presentation on the geology of the Island with expert Island guide.
- Orientation, Marine biologist talk about the marine mammals of the Azores, audio-visual presentation and information about the migrations of dolphins and whales through the Azores. Introductory meeting. Each week there is a program of specialist presentations on marine life, conservation and photography
Email us here to check prices for your group or call 01273 882778 to discuss your requirements.